This Application collects some Personal Data from its Users.
GUIDO GOBINO SRL
Via Cagliari 15/b – 10153 Torino (TO)
C.F. e P.IVA IT02646140018
Email address of the owner: firstname.lastname@example.org
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
We inform you that the European Regulation for the Protection of Personal Data 2016/679 of 27/4/2016 provides for the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data.
According to the law, the processing of your data, provided by our company, must be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
In accordance with article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 we provide the following information:
– the data you provide will be used exclusively for the purposes of managing requests for information and / or communications regarding professional and / or commercial activities carried out by our company;
– your data will be processed both with computer tools and in paper format; they may be stored on magnetic media and / or reproduced on paper or on any other suitable type of support, in order to guarantee their protection and conservation;
– the provision of data is optional but the lack of consent to the processing of data will not allow their acquisition;
– we inform you that this website uses only technical cookies for the sole purpose of improving the management and usability of the same, without any commercial purpose or purpose;
– the data controller is: Guido Gobino Srl – Via Cagliari 15/b – 10153 Torino (TO), email: email@example.com;
– at any time you can exercise your rights towards the data controller, pursuant to art. 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 and 21 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, or knowing the existence or otherwise of their personal data, the origin of the data, as well as the logic and purposes of the processing, obtain cancellation, the right to be forgotten, the transformation into anonymous form, the blocking of data processed in violation of the law, the updating, correction, integration of data and oppose the processing, sending written notice, also by electronic means , at the address indicated in point 7 of this informative note; it is always possible to assert the rights guaranteed by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 by directly contacting the Data Protection Authority or the ordinary Judicial Authority.
This informative note is drawn up on the basis of the provisions set out in the European Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as on the free movement of data and repealing Directive 95 / 46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation), published in the Official Journal of the European Union on 4 May 2016, L 119, and replaces, by repealing, any communication previously provided.
This site uses “cookies” to help us gather and store information about visitors to our websites. Cookies are used exclusively anonymously and let render easier navigation on our site. A cookie is a text string of information that a website transfers to the cookie file of the browser of your computer.
A cookie typically contains the name of the domain from which the cookie has come, the “lifetime” of the cookie, and a value, usually a randomly generated unique number.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES ARE USED ON THIS SITE?
1. ANALYTICS Site – We use Google Analytics to analyze the use of our site
This analysis tool uses “cookies”, which are text files that are placed on your computer, to collect standard internet log information and visitor behavior anonymously. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) is transmitted to Google.
This information is then used to evaluate the use of visitors to the site and compile statistical reports on website activity.
We use session cookies, which are temporary cookies that help navigation around the site during the session. These cookies are deleted as soon as you leave the site.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
Visiting a website you may receive cookies from the site is visited (“owners”), both from websites maintained by other organizations (“third parties”). A notable example is the presence of “social plugin” for Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn.
It is part of the page visited directly generated by these sites and integrated into site page host.
The most common use of social plugin is aimed at sharing content on social networks.
The presence of these plugins involves the transmission of cookies to and from all sites operated by third parties. The management of the information collected by “third parties” shall be governed by the relevant information which please refer.
To ensure greater transparency and convenience, are shown below the web addresses of different information and ways to manage cookies.
Facebook informative: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
Facebook (configuration): access your account. Section privacy
You Tube informativr: https://www.youtube.com/yt/policyandsafety/
Flickr informative: https://policies.yahoo.com/us/en/yahoo/privacy/products/flickr/index.htm
Vimeo informative: https://vimeo.com/privacy
Twitter informative: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514
Twitter (configuration): https://twitter.com/settings/security
Linkedin informative: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
Linkedin (configuration): https://www.linkedin.com/settings/
Google+ informative: http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies/
Google+ (configuration): http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/managing/
The user can decide whether to accept cookies using the settings on your browser.
Warning: Disabling all or part of the technical cookies can compromise the use of the functionality of the site reserved for registered users. On the contrary, the usability of public content is also possible to completely disabling cookies.
Disabling cookies “third party” does not prejudge in any way the navigability.
The setting can be defined specifically for different websites and web applications. Furthermore the best browsers allow you to define different settings for cookies “owners” and those of “third parties”.
For example, in Firefox through the menu Tools-> Options -> Privacy, you can access a control panel where you can specify whether or not to accept the different types of cookies and remove them.
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9